Call Us Today! Hablemos Español!
- Why Buy From Us
Fat Cat Reno 7.5' Pool Table
There’s no table like the Fat Cat Reno
Make your game room the talk of all your friends with the Fat Cat Reno Billiard Table! The Reno pool table comes with everything you need to play: a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk, and a rail brush.
- Easy to set up: A huge advantage of this lightweight and affordable pool table is that it features a surface made of Accu-slate, making it the perfect alternative to slate. Set this up within a few minutes and you’re ready to enjoy several years of amazing playing experience.
- Made with high-quality materials: The pool table features 1.5” thick, solid wood rails that feature K66 rubber bumpers. These bumpers retain their elasticity and responsiveness for years of play.
- Become a better player: Every feature on the pool table adds more to your improvement as a player. They are also lined with diamond inlays to help you line up the perfect shots. The table legs feature a built-in leveling system so you can play anywhere, even on uneven floors. The rich wine-colored cloth cover, French style drop pockets, and dark cherry finish make it the perfect addition to any game room.
- 5’ Billiard Table - The Reno billiard table is the ideal size for both youth and adult players and makes a perfect addition to any game room
- Built-In Leg Leveling - Play anywhere, even on uneven floors, with the built-in leg leveling system that makes setup easy
- Accuslate Surface - A lightweight and affordable alternative to slate, the Accuslate surface is easier to set up and move, but is designed to be level for years to come
- 7 Year Warranty - Play with the comfort of knowing the Accuslate surface is covered for seven years from your purchase date
- Strong Rails - 6” wide and 1.5” thick, solid wood rails are equipped with K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness for years of play
- Included - Two 57” cues, two pieces of chalk, a resin triangle, a rail brush, and a set of 2.25” billiard balls
Most Fat Cat billiard tables are backed by a 90 day warranty. On top of that, any table with an Accuslate playing surface comes with a 7 year warranty on the Accuslate.
Missing pieces. Defects in material and workmanship such as a warped or bowing playing surface. Please make sure to read your product manual in order to access certain accessories stored within the table for shipping.
What's Not Covered
Normal wear and tear on the item or damage caused by neglect, abuse, or misuse. This includes but is not limited to: Incorrect or improper assembly; storing the table outside; holes, scratches, or wear on the felt or table as a result of normal play; and putting excessive weight on the table.
7 Year Accuslate Warranty
The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Accuslate playing surface of your game table will remain flat, within a tolerance of +/- 30/1000 of an inch, measuring from any flat plane within the Accuslate playing surface for a period is seven (7) years from the date of original purchase.
Still not sure? View our pool table buyers guide
We get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Man Cave Warehouse.
- Free shipping Nationwide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product. We'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great service. We pride ourselves with our top of the line customer service.